MicroSkin from Cymed provides all the comfort and convenience you’d ever need from an ileostomy or colostomy product. This important product has made an enormous difference in the lives of so many Americans who contend with the most severe digestive and intestinal complications.
We want to take a moment to show you the benefits of our signature product.
Why You Should Choose MicroSkin
Cymed makes the most durable and easy-to-use ileostomy and colostomy pouches available today. This is made possible with MicroSkin’s patented adhesive barrier that keeps the product flush and snug with your skin without causing irritation. It carries several advantages over other products:
It lasts longer and doesn’t require additional tape or belts to remain fastened.
When you look down at it, you’ll only see the washer and your skin.
You can wear it in the shower, swimming pool, and even around ocean waves.
Thin & Elastic
It moves with you and doesn’t create lots of friction when you twist or turn.
It helps your skin remain healthier, too.
You’ll know it’s there, but it’s never obvious to those around you.
MicroSkin – Easy to Apply
Since this is made for everyday usage, you’ll need to feel confident that it’s easy to handle and replace. MicroSkin has very simple application steps:
- Start by holding the pouch by its protective strips (you should see the writing on the pouch).
- Remove the printed square cover paper from the barrier.
- Hold the side strips and apply the pouch over the stoma.
- Remove the strips of paper from the top of the pouch and press down on the barrier to make sure it fits snugly.
- Finally, remove the paper strips from the rest of the frame on the non-adhesive side. If done properly, it should feel soft, flexible, and minimally invasive.
Other Facts About MicroSkin
Then there are some other advantages to MicroSkin worth highlighting.
- Medicare covers all Cymed pouches, including MicroSkin.
- Some call it “the hot-tub pouch” because of it’s incredible waterproof capability.
- MicroSkin receives positive reviews from all sorts of users, including doctors, hikers, cyclists, swimmers, and other outdoor enthusiasts who love the product. Learn more about that by reading through our testimonial section.
- Since our products are Latex-free, we’re able to provide the least-allergenic pouches on the market.
Cymed is the leading producer of ileostomy, colostomy, and urostomy products. We always carefully consider all of your physical, comfort, and convenience concerns when designing the MicroSkin products. If you would like to learn more about us or have any product questions, please call 800-582-0707.